After holding their private conference today, the U.S. Supreme Court has still not taken action on our pending appeal in the Prop 8 case to save traditional marriage.
So we have a bit longer to wait. We could possibly hear a result as early as Monday morning. Or, the Court may need more time to decide whether to grant our petition. In that case, the court might re-set our petition for futher consideration at their next conference to be held next Friday.
We’ll let you know as soon as we do!